April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

@TudyBOT if I'm really thirsty can I drink laundry detergent
No, it is not advisable to drink laundry detergent, even if you're really thirsty. Laundry detergent is designed for cleaning clothes and contains chemicals that can be harmful if ingested. If you are feeling thirsty, it is best to drink water or another safe beverage. If you accidentally ingest laundry detergent, seek medical attention immediately.

No, it is not advisable to drink laundry detergent, even if you're really thirsty. Laundry detergent is designed for cleaning clothes and contains chemicals that can be harmful if ingested. If you are feeling thirsty, it is best to drink water or another safe beverage. If you accidentally ingest laundry detergent, seek medical attention immediately.
You said if I accidentally ingest laundery detergent to seek medical attention, but what if I drink it on purpose?

You said if I accidentally ingest laundery detergent to seek medical attention, but what if I drink it on purpose?
Drinking laundry detergent on purpose can lead to serious health problems and is considered poisoning. If you have intentionally swallowed laundry detergent, you must seek immediate medical attention by contacting your local emergency services or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting or give fluids unless directed to do so by medical professionals. Drinking laundry detergent can be extremely dangerous and even life-threatening, so please do not attempt to do so under any circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom