April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

The thing is, it seems that we who do not have pfms are "shat upon" and "at the bottom of the pecking order." However, the premium guys get access to everything.

This seems like a division between non-pfms and pfms. The only difference is who has more $. But if you don't, no, you go down to the bottom where your butt gets picked bare.

This is just my personal opinion. Please correct me if I am being wrong in some way.
Your belief that this is a site where you get picked on is false.

You have access to over 90% of the site at zero cost. You have access to some great information. You don't have access to a BOT that has been giving out bad advice. Looks like you are being protected.

Your belief that this is a site where you get picked on is false.

You have access to over 90% of the site at zero cost. You have access to some great information. You don't have access to a BOT that has been giving out bad advice. Looks like you are being protected.
200.gif

But I love technology? Why would I not want access to TudyBOT?

If you want to play with technology, there are better places than here to do so.
20230405_163039.jpg

Chicken Abigail says that technology and chickens were always meant to be together. But she says that many people, like, oh, @R2elk don't take kindly to it, so you might as well just dump the whole idea. Maybe Nifty Chicken should start a forum for us tech lovers who also love chickens.:th

Last edited:
The thing is, it seems that we who do not have pfms are "shat upon" and "at the bottom of the pecking order." However, the premium guys get access to everything.

This seems like a division between non-pfms and pfms. The only difference is who has more $. But if you don't, no, you go down to the bottom where your butt gets picked bare.

This is just my personal opinion. Please correct me if I am being wrong in some way.
You are wrong... in LOTS of ways.

This sums it up really well :)

@LhickenChicken I can guarantee that for each of the "everything" benefits you think PFM's receive, I can list about 50 equal or greater benefits that you (and millions of other people) get for FREE.

(and to be frank, as one of the people that has put in an almost infinite amount of time into this FREE resource over the past 17 years, I find it incredibly disrespectful when people complain that a service they get for FREE is not providing enough, or doing enough for them. Maybe it wasn't intended, but your comments come across as super entitled. Please point out any other sites as busy / big as BYC where the owner genuinely asks the community for their feedback and works with them on improving the site in ways that help the most people)

You are wrong... in LOTS of ways.

This sums it up really well :)

@LhickenChicken I can guarantee that for each of the "everything" benefits you think PFM's receive, I can list about 50 equal or greater benefits that you (and millions of other people) get for FREE.

(and to be frank, as one of the people that has put in an almost infinite amount of time into this FREE resource over the past 17 years, I find it incredibly disrespectful when people complain that a service they get for FREE is not providing enough, or doing enough for them. Maybe it wasn't intended, but your comments come across as super entitled. Please point out any other sites as busy / big as BYC where the owner genuinely asks the community for their feedback and works with them on improving the site in ways that help the most people)
Screenshot_20230410-002039_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230410-002017_Brave.jpg

After looking at the pricing...Maybe TudyBOT should be kept to those who have a PFM.
(I and Abigail always like helping others out too. Sorry if I came off as rude. Abigail does glare at me sometimes)

View attachment 3461968
Chicken Abigail says that technology and chickens were always meant to be together. But she says that many people, like, oh, @R2elk don't take kindly to it, so you might as well just dump the whole idea. Maybe Nifty Chicken should start a forum for us tech lovers who also love chickens.:th
let it go GIF

Back
Top Bottom