• 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Hi everyone,
Finally (day 21) we have Aracauna Bantys pipping....sqwueeeee!!!

I don't think Aracauna should have muffy beards though...?...think I got schnookered! (But) they are SO cute! Can't stand it!

Last edited:
My first hatch has only been over for two days and I'm already trying to figure out how I can make my coop bigger so I can hatch more.

I'm afraid this might be very addicting!!!

Oh my the stress of it .. So sorry for the troubles it seems that its always something.. No hatching yet for me.. day 20 1/2. I thought about my time for set it was 7pm @ night so
I have changed my mind on the development time. I am going on a 24 hour time from the set time of 7pm to the next day at 7pm would be 24 hours = a day. so even if I at day 21 by calendar. in reality I am at day 20 1/2. starting day 21 tonight at 7pm... Ok am I over thinking LOL????
barnie.gif

Have chicks out and chirping will take pictures when I get off work after midnight. More are pipping.

Last edited:
Oh my the stress of it .. So sorry for the troubles it seems that its always something.. No hatching yet for me.. day 20 1/2. I thought about my time for set it was 7pm @ night so
I have changed my mind on the development time. I am going on a 24 hour time from the set time of 7pm to the next day at 7pm would be 24 hours = a day. so even if I at day 21 by calendar. in reality I am at day 20 1/2. starting day 21 tonight at 7pm...  Ok am I over thinking  LOL????    :barnie

Hope all goes well, I didn't have any hatching till this morning. Which is day 21 1/2 almost 22. Don't give up hope just yet! My chocolate chicks are slowly coming'

First picture after she kicked off the shell, second is this morning, she made it through the night. And another hatched this morning. I think I'm up to 19 or 29 chicks now.

Day 20, five pips out of eight so far. I hear lots of peeping. My marans are the only ones that haven't done anything yet, but they're always last to hatch for me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom