APRIL Hatch a long ......Anyone?

entering day 24. candeled for activity, all but 2 going strong, heard the tiniest of peeps and heard 2 pecking...THIS HATCH MIGHT JUST HAPPEN AFTER ALL!l!!!!
fl.gif

Wow! They're hatching like crazy here! We've had a total of 6 hatch today, and there's still three more eggs with pips!

Here's some pics :)

#6 - Barnevelder2 - Video of him hatching! I was so excited!
0.jpg

#3 Barnevelder

#4 Brown Leghorn

#5 Chocolate Orpington Bantam

Here's the two Dominiques from earlier and the first Barnevelder. The other 2 are a Sultan and Buff Laced Polish I got locally the end of last week.

Last edited:
Just heard from my dad that he gave his friend a dozen Vorwerk large fowl eggs to incubate and 9 have hatched today! Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow!

Wow! They're hatching like crazy here! We've had a total of 6 hatch today, and there's still three more eggs with pips! Here's some pics :) #6 - Barnevelder2 - Video of him hatching! I was so excited! #3 Barnevelder #4 Brown Leghorn #5 Chocolate Orpington Bantam Here's the two Dominiques from earlier and the first Barnevelder. The other 2 are a Sultan and Buff Laced Polish I got locally the end of last week.
Wow so adorable! How long did you wait to move them? All at once? I'm getting so excited.

Back
Top Bottom