April Hatch Challenge....

Quote:
Nope! LOL.... All the information about incubation is here on BYC! Better get to studying!!!

Christopher you're a hard heart. I love it. And you are right, newbies have nearly as good odds as the pros. Some nail it first time out the door. Me I have to wrestle to get a good hatch but I can "git er done."

With all the info here, newbies really have a fighting chance.

So you stated the challenge can I subtract the experimental double yolkers from my hatch total? I'd like to play but I really want to see if I can pull them off.

Quote:
Nope! LOL.... All the information about incubation is here on BYC! Better get to studying!!!

I've been learning a lot! I have found this site to be very educational and still tons of fun!
clap.gif

We have 13 OEG bantam eggs set to hatch on the 8th. This is our first try at hatching and are waiting until Thurs. to candle for the first time
fl.gif
So I am in it to win it.
roll.png

I've got 2 designer ducks eggs due to hatch the 6th. I'm putting in 8 eggs today that are designer chicken eggs with a chance at some pure breeds. They are from a Standard Cochin roo over standard cochin hens and partridge rock hens!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
Come on hatch babies hatch!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom