april hatchings everyone

I've got another 40 button quail eggs due to hatch next weekend! So excited to do it all again. Just can't wait!!

celebrate.gif

as of this afternoon, all of my fertile eggs hatched! which is only 3, but not bad for a first incubation. theyre fluffing up as we speak, but i wasnt expecting until tomorrow!

Okay my second hatch of April is out, have 33 brand new coturnix. My first set of button quail due in a week out of my second incubator. I will be setting serama, silkies, and speckled Sussex chickens and possibly ducks all in tomorrow. I am doing a hatch for various co-workers so won't be setting more quail for at least another ten or twelve days.

I locked 40 last week,,I ended up with Lucky 7 as of Sunday....7 Texas A&M I opened up the rest and only one made it to lock down size ..The rest appeared to be infertile...Oh well....Ebay special....hard to fine A&Ms in the interior of Alaska ,,In march ..that for sure. Peace

Alaska fowl mid summer I will have American Pharoahs available. My boys have just started to crow. If you make it south any time. I may be up Fairbanks way for the fouth? Depends on the forcast. I can have rain in Anchorage.

31 out of 36 made it to lockdown. This is a mix of some A&Ms I ordered and some eggs from my own flock of browns. We shall see.
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom