Araucana egg SPECIAL - this week only! $10 a doz

I need more hatching eggs like I need a hole in my head. But I told Skip about this a few minutes ago and he didn't say NO so add me to your list for 1 dozen eggs.

Thanks!

Dawn

P.S. Sending you a PM.

I wish I hadn't promised the hubby that I wouldn't hatch anymore until spring......the one I hatched from your eggs needs some friends that are like him!!!

Put me down for 2 dozen. Paypal is on the way.

I have been a lurker here for too long. Your post finally made be join in. I was going to wait until spring to get this breed going, but your offer was too tempting.

Faye

Dawn and Faye - got your payments. I will keep you posted on when they ship. Thanks!

Jody

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - anyone got a Bator for me? I SO would love these....... I'm going to have to seriously save up for a bator so I can!!!! Can't wait for a BROODY!!!!

Hi Jody!

Just wanted to let you know that the eggs arrived here safely about 20 minutes ago. Great packing job!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
hugs.gif

Dawn

Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely Dawn. I am always happy to hear that. I hope you have a good hatch!

Jody

Jody-
It would really make my day if you'd ship me a dozen of those Rumply eggs, too. Sending out the MO with tomorrow's post. Don't recall if I mentioned how my flock was traumatized by a visiting mink. Seven surviving ladies have yet to offer an egg, -do you think they ever will?
Thanks.
Bill

Such torture!!! I don't have a bator.... *sobs* And if I got one I would want to start with a less rare breed to get practice with.

Thanks Bill..I'll let you know when it arrives, so we can get some eggs out to you. Yes, I am sure they will lay again. It does take them time to recover from such frightful things. Be patient..they'll be good girls again.
smile.png

Jody

Back
Top Bottom