Araucana egg SPECIAL - this week only! $10 a doz

Yes, and sent you an email yesterday I believe that your eggs shipped out. Is something wrong?

Jody

Is it too late to get in on this deal? If not I will send a money order asap. My nephew (4 years old) wants to hatch some he can raise at his paw-paw's house.
jumpy.gif
He got an egg out of the fridge last week and walked around with it cupped in his hands for a while before anyone noticed he had it and when asked what he was doing he said he was going to hatch it, all he had to do was keep it warm like its mommy would.
old.gif
Needless to say my dad told me to get out my bator and find him something a little different to raise.
fl.gif

beekybuzzard - sent you a pm. This offer is still open altho the cut off is today. I will close this offer midnight tonight. Any orders in before then will be shipped as they were paid and I will notify you of your ship date. Thanks.

Jody

HOLY COW!! I AM IN GEORGIA! WILL YOU BE WILLING TO SHIP THIS FAR? IF SO, WILL YOU SEND ME THE INFO I NEED TO GET YOU YOUR MONEY!! MY SON HAS BEEN AFTER ME FOR THE LONGEST TIME FOR SOME "EASTER EGGERS",
THAT IS WHAT HE CALLS THEM. I CAN NOT FIND ANY AROUND HERE. JUST BOUGHT A NEW BATOR, YOU MUST HAVE NEW THAT, LOL!

You are welcome Corey! Glad to hear they arrived safely.

Barnyard - sending you a pm. Thanks for inquiring..and yes, I ship all over the 48 states.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom