Attachments

• 20170527_150745.jpg
    20170527_150745.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170527_150907(0).jpg
    20170527_150907(0).jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 5
Aloha,

Come on Debi, no need to be humble. We know who you are. You have been raising beautiful Araucanas for many years. I wish I could have bought your eggs years ago. Thatʻs how it goes I guess.

Nice to have you on this thread!

Aloha, Puhi

Just bought some of Edd Sheppards hatching eggs. They are currently resting after the long trip from California. I know shipped araucana eggs are always a gamble but hopefully some will hatch. Ordered 36, he sent 42 but 2 broke in transit. I've got some broodies that just wont break so i figured i would try to let them hatch some araucana eggs and incubate some in the old hovabator.

Just bought some of Edd Sheppards hatching eggs. They are currently resting after the long trip from California. I know shipped araucana eggs are always a gamble but hopefully some will hatch. Ordered 36, he sent 42 but 2 broke in transit. I've got some broodies that just wont break so i figured i would try to let them hatch some araucana eggs and incubate some in the old hovabator.

good luck! I had a good hatch rate with a broody.

unfortunately I had young pullet's eggs only to hatch and I have 1 runt, 1 that had a runny eye (treated and got better, possible pecking in the eye - I saw it) and 1 sick, got cold after a t-storm.

I am not sure if the runt is a real runt or she has a stunted growth due to some infection. I treated those 2 chicks with tylan and baytril together. the cockerel looks fine now and the runt (I think pullet) still sneezes from time to time but looks much better. I hope she will grow and catch up with the rest.

2 other pullets has been fine so far.

Back
Top Bottom