are chickens pets?

Are chickens pets?

• yes

Votes: 329 92.9%
  • no

Votes: 25 7.1%

• Total voters
Well said. I think that it's ok if some people don't see them as pets, and maybe think we're a little crazy. But I sometimes think that they don't know what they're missing, that bonding, fun, priceless moments.

That was nice of you to say ... all the way from the Netherlands? Just heard from another member, in Puerto Rico ... don't know why I'd be surprised that raising chickens would be of interest to folks internationally, but I'm glad it is ~'-)

Well said. I think that it's ok if some people don't see them as pets, and maybe think we're a little crazy. But I sometimes think that they don't know what they're missing, that bonding, fun, priceless moments.

Well said!
I love the chickens in your avatar, Beautiful! What kind are they?

My chickens are my pets all the way. I have an ecclectic assortment of odd balls with either afflictions, missing limbs etc... I love the time I spend with them everyday and they will all spend the rest of their days with me...:love

I've never seen any like them here. Very pretty.
smile.png
more and more people are keeping them here.

Thank you! These hens are not perfect. Too much black spots on their shoulders. But I love them. Really strong characters. ;)

Back
Top Bottom