Are drugs safe for ducks?

peepsandquacks

Songster
8 Years
Apr 22, 2011
because I think my donald is on something!

He goes to sleep in a tote with a heavy blanket over it. Well, this morning when I went up to get the girls out of bed, I come down to donald at the foot of the stairs quacking away, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Somehow he busted through the heavy blanket to get out.

I toss him in the shower, and he takes his morning shower. He goes INSANE with joy in there. Tail wagging, rubbing his head on EVERYTHING, flapping and splashing. I take him out of the shower and put his diaper on....he then starts this wierd tail wagging/ wings half open and shaking ritual dance in my living room. And now he is on a frantic cleaning spree, as if I rolled him in syrup after his shower and making clicking noises..

He is bursting with energy this morning. I dont do any drugs, but he must be having someone drop some at the house in the middle of the night for him. That or hes an INSANE morning duck.

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
pictures please!!

My ducks have taught me about the "I'm okay" wing flap.

After any intense encounter, happy or scary, they trot into sight of the other flock members, get up on tip toes and flap their wings three or four times. I think Donald sounds like a duck who just LOVES morning!

Donald does the tip toe wing flap prolly 15 times a day. He must always have intensly happy moments (nothing is scary)! LOL. I dont really like it though because he creates a wind storm and kicks up ALLLL the cat hair I missed within a 10 ft area of him.

I noticed he is super excited and happy in the morning, and by night time he just wants to cuddle. So I guess he is just a morning duck.

Back
Top Bottom