Are my chicks gifted?... um check this out is it common?

chevgrl

Songster
8 Years
Feb 6, 2011
Western Iowa
So I went out to coop to check on my broilers who are 3weeks old tomorrow... at first I thought it was funny cause they usually all just pile together or are spral out everywhere depending on the weather but i must have got the heat lamp at a perfect height cause I found them all sitting wing to wing in a perfect circle around the outskirts of the heat lamp. I have pictures however I can't figure out how to share them on this post.

Once you have made a few more posts (greeting other newcomers works well), you can post your photos.

I went to your link and that's ADORABLE - it will be great when you can post the pictures!!!

thanks for the heads up guys! i guess i can always share a link just makes it difficult to have to upload it to a photosite then create a web address for it.
I get why they keep is from posting pictures because of spam but it also kind of forces us to get involved in the forums instead of just reading everyone elses lol

Ha, yeah, I'm in the same boat, want to post some picks to get info but I haven't posted enough since I just joined, so I'm going about posting randomly whenever I think I have something worth saying.
big_smile.png

Oh boo hoo... Na just kidding... I CAN'T post pics 'cause I'm Too 2o3j5%%6678a0 But someday I'll learn

Welcome both of you
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Now that's a warm welcome! Jk... thanks nanawendy! I can't imagen why they won't allow you to post pics. Truth is I'm an old member in the fact the i've been reading these forums forever but never felt the need to sign up

Back
Top Bottom