are my eggs ok? Got new chicks! come take a look at the video!

I don't usually see rocking except once or twice. Once they are in position they'll stop rocking. If today is day 20, then stop worrying, it's much better that they hatch on time. I wouldn't even expect to see pips until tonight or tomorrow.

Quote:
Ok, now you can start getting excited, and watch for today or tomorrow. I wouldn't start worring until Wed. night, or even Thurs. morning. I would say, keep watching, but I think you are already doing that? lol..
Let us know now, when that first pip happens.
pop.gif

I thought I heard a peep. No...Just a finch outside.
sad.png
Shoot. Well Ill keep watching. I have no patients whatsoever. I cant find anything to do because im waiting for the sims 3 to download. I think im gonna explode.
barnie.gif
I just hope my little chickies are ok in the egg!

Hey ChiChi,

I'm in the same boat. Today is day 21 for me too! My eggs are under a broody hen though. I thought one was hatching last night but it was too dark to see. This morning, there was egg shell under the hen but no little chick.
sad.png
There was also an egg that was kicked out of the nest. It was cold to the touch so it was kicked out sometime during the night. I took the egg to the compost pile and cracked it open and there was a developed chick inside but obviously dead.

None of the other eggs are pipped and when I tap on the eggs I don't hear any peeping. I'm going nuts! I hope to see some action by tonight. I don't think I can sleep tonight if I don't have some positive happenings. I'm just too excited to sleep not knowing.

Dan

Good luck! I spent all day yesterday watching 3 pipped eggs - 2 hatched overnight, then I had to go to work and when I came home there were 6 chcks. This is my 3rd hatch and I still haven't seen one zip!

I have confirmed it is a pip! I am totally spazzing out right now.
ya.gif
I think Im scaring my little brother.
lol.png
I cant wait. How long does it take to zip? I think this is gonna be another all nighter.
pop.gif
Im not gonna miss this. Im gonna turn on the egg cam tonight so I can watch it from my room. Im so excited
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom