Are there REALLY inbred cannibals in the woods of west VA?

then never drive down HWY 27 towards Lake Wales FL , there is aclown museum. But if you need security, the uncle of Dwayne Johnson has a wrestling school just a few miles up.

i know something even creepier then "Inbred Creepy Cannibal Clowns with Banjos" what about KURVED KNIVE KARRYING KILLER KANNIBAL KOWBOY KLOWNS KONSTANTLY KNOCKING-out KUSTOMERS @ KASH-IN-KARRY now gives me the big time KREEPS!!

I ain't afraid of no stinkin' clown, I have my trusty machete. . . . and chainsaw. Did I just say that?
lau.gif
I just realized what state I'm from.
gig.gif

I hate those wrong turn movies.Along with the ones that had the radiation exposed people underground...hills have eys I think it was. These movies are like riding a roller coaster for me,but my dh is not bothered by them one bit.

There probably are weirdo types likes those in the movies living SOMEWHERE in the world.Probably.I am more worried about the local person,possible neighbor, who sets up a torture chamber in their home.I read about one guy who called his room the toy box. Ugh,sickos.

We are an anti-clown family.

I think I'm going to have nightmares for weeks............why did I ever start reading this thread!?!? LOL

West Virginia is just across the river. I can see it in the distance.

You go deep enough in the woods...and you ain't never coming back.

Spook..who's lost a few friend over there.

* I told them...they wouldn't listen.

Back
Top Bottom