Are these 2 female muscovy?new better side by sides as asked pics

The girls will have a crest also which they flair up when they are alarmed. They go up when I bring the broom out. The drakes just have bigger, badder ones.
lol.png
You def. have two hens, .... again, Congrats! They are very nice looking birds.

Buck creek chicken, I love your ducks, and in the pic. with all of them is the back ones the females...if so can you that they have more wings than the other ones.....

Quote:
Is the white what your talking about?

19130_100_1366.jpg

the one on the left is a drake the one on the far right is a hen, i'm trying to get a try pied chocolate 'scovy (the white chest) all these ducklings hatched out yellow but the 4th one over

Quote:
pie d , they are a color in progress, I got 2 yellow chicks last year out of 30, 6 out of 16 this year and I'm only breeding the yellow chicks, will see what happens, plus I've got 3 of my hens sitting right now so my be more yellow
fl.gif

It is just the female get there wings first...in the last pics. you put up the 4 females are at the back....right...

Ok so tonight the chocolate scovy flue to the top of the coop and was making a hissimg sound at me??? Yjey really are confusing me in gender??

Back
Top Bottom