Are these Ayam Cemani's male or female?

I'm not sure on gender, sorry. I came because I have some home bred fibro chicks from Mosaics, it's funny how they happen to look really similar to your purebreds! Still not sure of the genders on mine.

But I just wanted to say to be careful that the water source is clean especially from poo, because this is the age when they are really susceptible to coccidiosis. When they drink water contaminated with it, that raises their overall load of the parasite and they can get very sick very fast.

I'm not sure on gender, sorry. I came because I have some home bred fibro chicks from Mosaics, it's funny how they happen to look really similar to your purebreds! Still not sure of the genders on mine.

But I just wanted to say to be careful that the water source is clean especially from poo, because this is the age when they are really susceptible to coccidiosis. When they drink water contaminated with it, that raises their overall load of the parasite and they can get very sick very fast.
We clean it every time we change animals, it's just that we have 4 chicks

We clean it every time we change animals, it's just that we have 4 chicks

Oh so you mean twice a day? Because it's important not to let the water sit with any contaminant longer than 24 hours, that's how long Cocci take to reproduce in the water. :) I only mentioned all this because I know what it's like to lose birds.

Oh so you mean twice a day? Because it's important not to let the water sit with any contaminant longer than 24 hours, that's how long Cocci take to reproduce in the water. :) I only mentioned all this because I know what it's like to lose birds.
With my farm, I have 2 dogs and more chickens that I swap 6 times a day, so the chicks get new water A LOT

Back
Top Bottom