are these developing ok??

Do you have a calibrated thermometer? How many thermometers are you using? I always used at least 3. Calibrated hygrometer? Always at least one. Sorry if I missed it. What incubator are you using? How old are your birds? What do you feed them? I'm sorry most of those eggs look no good.

Do you have a calibrated thermometer? How many thermometers are you using? I always used at least 3. Calibrated hygrometer? Always at least one. Sorry if I missed it. What incubator are you using? How old are your birds? What do you feed them? I'm sorry most of those eggs look no good.
This is what I use. My ducks are 7 months old. They eat grain from tractor supply and free range.

Attachments

• 20200920_212245.jpg
    20200920_212245.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 1
they didn't fight?
The older birds will always hassle the younger birds a bit but I practiced "can see but can't touch" integration. So they would be in the coop but separated in a fenced area. Plenty of sight barriers in the coop and run. Small holes cut in the wire for only the baby ducks to get back into their fenced area. Eventually wind up with peaceful cohabitation.

Back
Top Bottom