Are these drakes?

So he had to have been a mallard, because we brought him home, and he literally flew out of my 5ft tall fence and is nowhere to be found. He was the size of my cayuga. My son is so upset right now, because everyone was so excited to add another duck.

So he had to have been a mallard, because we brought him home, and he literally flew out of my 5ft tall fence and is nowhere to be found. He was the size of my cayuga. My son is so upset right now, because everyone was so excited to add another duck.
Doubted by the pictures you posted. I'm sure he didn't get far and a covered pen is needed or predators will come..

We couldn’t find him anywhere. We checked all of our property, and the neighbors to the left, right, and in front of us. My husband got to the front yard immediately, but he was already gone. Not a trace of him at all.

6ABB0215-CCAB-42B2-AF27-2DF19B32CE63.jpeg
This is a picture of him when we got him home. I expected him to be about the size of my pekin, but he matched my cayuga in size. Never in my life did I think he would fly off like that.

Back
Top Bottom