Are these Easter Eggers or..?

Ahhh, gotcha, lol. I was comparing the baby chick size in the the hand. Overall body size compared to hand seems really large, to me. They remind me of how much bigger brahma chicks are and white jersey giants are to normal chick size. I guess it's just me. I still think they look large!

Ahhh, gotcha, lol. I was comparing the baby chick size in the the hand. Overall body size compared to hand seems really large, to me. They remind me of how much bigger brahma chicks are and white jersey giants are to normal chick size. I guess it's just me. I still think they look large!
They could be! These are my first chicks since I was a kid but I’m actually getting a few more tomorrow I may have to compare sizes and see. The ones I’m getting are the same age so I’ll definitely know then if they’re on the bigger side haha

They could be! These are my first chicks since I was a kid but I’m actually getting a few more tomorrow I may have to compare sizes and see. The ones I’m getting are the same age so I’ll definitely know then if they’re on the bigger side haha
I'm QUITE bad at guessing breeds! The size in palm just puts me in mind of my brahma and white jersey giants when they were hatched.

Back
Top Bottom