In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 6, 2011
northeast, IN
IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1420a-1.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

If it isn't a breed, I'm clearly asking about the color pattern.

To clarify, I posted a video. Also to clearify, I am wondering if they are Mille Fleur d'Uccles.

Last edited:
I posted this same question last week when I picked mine out of the bantam bin and yours look exactly like mine.
smile.png
Mine didn't have puffy cheeks, but the rest was all there. I was told to watch for "vulture hocks", which are feathers growing out of the back of their upper legs. Mine are beginning to grow these feathers so I am officially calling them Mille Fleur D'Uccles!
wee.gif
They are too cute!

N&MSchroeder :

I posted this same question last week when I picked mine out of the bantam bin and yours look exactly like mine.
smile.png
Mine didn't have puffy cheeks, but the rest was all there. I was told to watch for "vulture hocks", which are feathers growing out of the back of their upper legs. Mine are beginning to grow these feathers so I am officially calling them Mille Fleur D'Uccles!
wee.gif
They are too cute!

Thanks! IN the video they mention that they are "bearded", but all chicks look so similar yet so different, it is hard for me to tell.​

Quote:
Thanks! IN the video they mention that they are "bearded", but all chicks look so similar yet so different, it is hard for me to tell.

Yes, someone posted that hatchery stock chicks don't always have this facial feathering. I looked around the different websites like you did and that was the closest match. I am so looking forward to watching them grow! We will have to post updates!

Back
Top Bottom