Are these Silkies a cockeral or pullet?

Well, you can't make a male look exactly like a female. There would still be differences. Anyway, maybe wait a couple weeks, and see if they start laying!
I'm sticking with pullets. :)

Thank you very much. I hope you are right. I'm hoping for at least one girl. I don't mind one boy but I definitely need the other to be a girl. We are overun with boys rn. Lol

You can DNA the sex of them by sending in feather samples, and she did DNA some. And yes, I do breed for small wattles and combs. I have a rooster that looks just like a female. I had to DNA hi to be sure ause he isn't crowing yet and is 8 months. Which one isn't the DNAed bird? The white has a little mulberry in the comb which tells me roo cause females rarely get that.

I only see alot of beautiful fluffy feathering... gonna have to wait to hear the rrr rrr rrr, rrr rrr!

Yah, it's just hard because we have two roosters rn and one is dominant. The other rooster had never crowed in his life. Lol. So I'm worried they may not crow like the other one since we have a dominant boy.

Back
Top Bottom