Are these two Mille Fleur d'Uccles cockerels?

You won't be disappointed!
smile.png
They're the friendliest in the bunch. In fact, you crush their dreams by either not letting them fly up on your arm or putting them down.
tongue.png

I can't wait to see just how stunning they'll be when full grown......

~Alex
Awww! They sound so sweet! I'm looking forward to see how they turn out!

I think it may be a bit early to call male on any of them. I do agree that is a lot of comb just not sure it is more then should be there at such a young age.

I agree with 21hens, some time is needed for an appropriate guess. Keep picture updates!
Thank you both!
smile.png
You're right, it is pretty early. I guess I just got a little impatient in trying to figure out what I have, but only time will tell in this situation! Yes, I will keep updating.

~Alex

It's probably too early to tell. At this stage they do look more like roosters, but I have ten 4 week old pullets and it's amazing how much some have grown and some haven't! The dominant chick has almost all of her adolescent feathers and a prominent comb, but the runt still has most of her baby feathers and barely any comb at all! It will become much more apparent in a couple weeks. Sometimes they surprise you! And sometimes they don't.

Back
Top Bottom