Are you a Mac & Cheese Fan

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Buck Creek Chickens, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
  2. slightlyscrambled

slightlyscrambled Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    Nebraska
    funny you should ask! eating a big plate full right now, thanks for the link.

3. Buck Creek Chickens

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    Mac & Cheese gives you that down home feeling

4. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    DH won't be home for supper so I'm making myself a box of mac n cheese haven't had that for Years!!

5. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    The site/link didn't work for me - but I adore mac-n-cheese. Mmmmm... a childhood favorite that has stuck to this day. It always makes me think of when I would babysit and the kids' mom would set out a box of mac-n-cheese and fish sticks or hot dogs to go with it. Good times.

6. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Love, love, love mac and cheese - all kinds and variations!!

7. Buck Creek Chickens

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    anyone else having trouble with the link, it works for me

8. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    The link's working fine for me this morning too. They may have had a little server or DNS issue yesterday. I noticed they had just started the blog yesterday - sometimes there are DNS recognition issues for new domains in the first 24 hrs.

Mac & Cheese is one of those comfort foods I crave once every 4-6 weeks. I'll have to watch the blog for some variations to try. Thanks for sharing.

9. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    I recently found out about a shop here in Melbourne ( Australia) that sells all sorts of American food and grocery items. I just HAD to go for a look. Although it was a a lot more expensive - well worth it. Of course I had to get some Mac & cheese - American style to try. I havent cooked it yet, As I am trying to make what I bought last a while. Looking foward to it though coz i love it. Also splashed out on heaps of chocolates- and I have now eaten my first twinkie. Dr Pepper was top of the list- but at $36 for a box of 24 cans- its not something I will always keep in the fridge.

10. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    wow 36$ for 24 cans!!! I get DR Pepper two 12 packs for $5 here!!!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by