Are you a Mac & Cheese Fan

Buck Creek Chickens

Have Incubator, Will Hatch
12 Years
Nov 26, 2008
Neenah, WI
well check this out, for the next 30 days they are posting a different recipe for mac & cheese

http://www.30days30waysmacandcheese.com/
wee.gif

The site/link didn't work for me - but I adore mac-n-cheese. Mmmmm... a childhood favorite that has stuck to this day. It always makes me think of when I would babysit and the kids' mom would set out a box of mac-n-cheese and fish sticks or hot dogs to go with it. Good times.

The link's working fine for me this morning too. They may have had a little server or DNS issue yesterday. I noticed they had just started the blog yesterday - sometimes there are DNS recognition issues for new domains in the first 24 hrs.

Mac & Cheese is one of those comfort foods I crave once every 4-6 weeks. I'll have to watch the blog for some variations to try. Thanks for sharing.

I recently found out about a shop here in Melbourne ( Australia) that sells all sorts of American food and grocery items. I just HAD to go for a look. Although it was a a lot more expensive - well worth it. Of course I had to get some Mac & cheese - American style to try. I havent cooked it yet, As I am trying to make what I bought last a while. Looking foward to it though coz i love it. Also splashed out on heaps of chocolates- and I have now eaten my first twinkie. Dr Pepper was top of the list- but at $36 for a box of 24 cans- its not something I will always keep in the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom