Are YOU "ALLOWED" to shoot fox that is after your chickens??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Agree sorry used the wrong words, yes they belong to the people of this great land. Just like all our national parks, but there are laws to protect them for all to enjoy.

Quote:
The Emancipation Proclamation freed the slaves. Prior to that, the Supreme Court said in Dred Scott v. Sandford that "people of African descent imported into the United States and held as slaves, or their descendants—whether or not they were slaves—were not legal persons and could never be citizens of the United States, and that the United States Congress had no authority to prohibit slavery in federal territories. "

So by your mislogic, abolitionists were wrong because they wanted to break the law.

Federal law and federal judges were fine with slavery. It was Lincoln's executive order that ended it.

Let's not get into a political argument when this has nothing to do with the OP. There is a place for these discussions, you can find several blogs on this subject. It is not that I don't have opinions on it, but this informative topic of a predator to our chickens should not be locked.

thumbsup.gif

WOW what did I start!!! I really just wanted to know what you are supposed to do about animals after your chickens. I did not think to call the Dept of Wildlife. And someone gave me that answer on like the 3rd page. I have put a call into them and they are going to come over and help me figure out a plan. I did not mean to cause a political fiasco! Thanks for all the advice. I am a complete law abiding citizen and I won't do anything illegal, so I will just wait and see what I am "allowed" to do when the officer comes over.

Thanks again.

Quote:
That's how we are, too, and we felt SO much better taking care of our predator issues with the blessing of the Game & Fish. And if it had been a problem we couldn't handle, they'd have helped us out. Good luck!

Quote:
Glad, as you can see, they can be control within the law. All people need is to check their laws.

Quote:
GOOD FOR YOU!! Yippee! another person willing to do whats RIGHT, not just what they feel is rightor is convienient for them.

we are all part of a MUCH bigger picture, and need to start thinking like it.

Well Done, and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Quote:
Yup! Here, if it is harrassing livestock it is legal to shoot it. But even if it wasnt I probably would...if your neighbors arent close. But dont tell anyone I said that.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom