Are You Chicken Obsessed?? Are You Sure??

skyfires

Trying to hide
11 Years
Jul 19, 2008
The Ozarks of Arkansas
I got this idea,,,or thought,, answering another post. I kind of went a little nuts on it. Then I asked myself this question,,, am I chicken crazy?? How do you know when your chicken crazy??
1: When you look at other peoples sheds and wonder if they would let you tear them down for free.
2: When you wake up at 2:00 a.m. and wonder if your chickens are up and wanting company.
3: All you want to do on weekends in cruze Yeagers and Lowes to see if they have any sales on stuff like,,,wood,,,wire,,,nails,, checkin the clearance isle.
4: Spend a hour a day on here,,,lookin at other peoples coops and runs.
5: Cruzin the net,,,lookin for that next book you "need" that must have the word CHICKEN in the title.
So,,,you can vent on this thread. I can't wait to read your 'thoughts',,
D.gif
D.gif
hugs.gif
frow.gif

P.S. I think I'm Chicken Crazy,,, I've crossed that line,,,
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
wink.png

I've got it so bad I can walk into any store and find a chicken item somewhere. Either something for chickens or something with a chicken on it. I don't really think that's a bad thing but others in my family disagree
roll.png

That hour a day on here isn't my 'talk time',,,'talk time' is extra!! Thats one hour a day, at least, just starein at other peoples coops wondering if my girls would like this feature,or maybe that feature,, I come on here when no one is lookin,,and I cruze and look,,, I don't answer any threads or talk to anyone,,, just lookin around,,,sneakey like,,,haha!!!
lau.gif
I'm so bad,,,,,hahaha

WOW! I dont even have my coop built and I already fit in the obsessed category...I dont wake up at 2am thinking my chickens need company...I wake up at 2am wondering what kinds of chickens I should get..LOL

I lust after my friend's outbuildings and sheds. I catch myself telling them how many chickens they could have in there, where they could put the run etc... They all think I am crazy. One of my friends just bought a house with the most wonderful mini chicken barn in the backyard. She is going to turn it into a playhouse for her kids
ep.gif
th.gif

any chickens,, the breeds don't matter,,,just chickens,,, all that clucking and scratching and pecking. The way they turn their little heads sideways and stare up at you,, while they cluck and make that; rusty henge' noise,,, they pile around you while you sit in there run,,,they get so excited when they see you coming,,, the way they dance with joy when you have their favorite treat,,,how you don't mind cleaning up all that chicken poo on the coop walls,,,stepin in it and tracking it in the house,,,making sure they get the best in food,, the best waterers,,, vitamins and medicines on hand just in case,, I live for that "rusty henge noise",,, gotta have it,,,
love.gif
love.gif
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

You might be chicken crazy if:

You would much rather spend time with the chickies than people!

Their dinner comes before hubby's!

Feed is more important than groceries!

You look forward to next chicken sale like a teenager on a date!

Your best friends can talk "chicken" but family avoids ya!

Buy a truck based on how much feed and supplies will fit in it!

Oh the list is endless.....
big_smile.png

OK, I wasn't feeling well so I slept really late, and when I first read this post title I would have sworn it said "Are your chickens possessed?", and I thought "Of course! All chickens are possessed! That's what makes them so funny!" Then, I actually started reading the posts and went, "ah... well, yeah, there's that too..."
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom