are your dogs and chicken friends

I correct myself! My dog got in with the chickens this morning. I had a mild heart attack then noticed she didn't care about the chickens, she wanted to eat their food lol. Pics not great as I just grabbed my phone and took a quick snap

I used to have a dobermann that would kill rabbits and squirrels, but used to get in with my guinea-pigs to eat their food and poop! I now have one ***** that does everything possible to get in with my chickens to eat their food and sometimes eggs, but her brother cannot be trusted with chickens if I´m not nearby. I have to be in checking distance, and he´s ok. Na individual thing.

I used to have a dobermann that would kill rabbits and squirrels, but used to get in with my guinea-pigs to eat their food and poop! I now have one ***** that does everything possible to get in with my chickens to eat their food and sometimes eggs, but her brother cannot be trusted with chickens if I´m not nearby. I have to be in checking distance, and he´s ok. Na individual thing.
Haha, that wasn´t a swear word, she´s a female!

my 14 year old yellow lab find the chicken leave nice treats behind as they walk
sickbyc.gif
. my Samoyed Duke deals with them how ever when they do there egg song he sings aloing with them I keep trying to get it on video but as soon as I record he stops. My mean pit bull poor girl they walk on her they chase her they sleep on her if she has a treat they come up and take it from her she is at the bottom of the pecking order LOL a lot of time she comes running to me for safety esp when all for coming walking in together like a group of angry birds
lau.gif

I have a Mountain Feist (look it up) she's fixed, but I've had to take a break from chickens because of her. I'm DYING to get some chickens, but I need them to be able to free range in my yard. WHAT CAN I DO????
barnie.gif
I looked up the Mountain Feist because I'd never heard of them before your post. In the description it said these dogs think "we live to hunt." Oh my, you're right...no chickens for you!

Back
Top Bottom