Argh!

Quote:
THAT is the annoying thing! It's like they need to sample EVERY tomato! Some of them they only peck once, others they just pull down and leave on the ground, and a very few they eat around half of before moving on to the next one.

Quote:
THAT is the annoying thing! It's like they need to sample EVERY tomato! Some of them they only peck once, others they just pull down and leave on the ground, and a very few they eat around half of before moving on to the next one.

I know!! Like the next tomato is going to taste any different. Like bugs maybe.

I got elected to keep my daughters border collie while she went to basic training. She was addicted to playing fetch. I had about 6 tomato plants and they were full of green tennis ball sized tomatoes. One day while at work, I guess she walked by and they caught her eye and she thought she was in ball heaven. Needless to say, when I got home from work, all my tomatoes were in the yard with little teeth marks in them. A letter was written to her mom that was in basic training telling her that she was grounded from fetch for picking all of nanas tomatoes!!!

at this point in the season i am so busy with other things i can not feasibly replant.

If I find what ate my tomatoes, i am going to kick it's behind!

Quote:
only if I want it to be coyote food.

I don't leave any of my dogs out over night, even in the fence garden. It's too dangerous

Wouldn't they just grow more buds and new tomatoes? Once my tomatoes bloom they keep blooming all season. There wouldn't be a need to actually replant.

Quote:
I hope it turns out to be edible-- then you can get some of your tomatoes back.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom