Arizona Az - Quickie BYC Group Meetup Sometime 12/27 - 1/5

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Nifty-Chicken, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Emily and I will be driving down from the Bay Area to Mesa Az on 12/26 to visit my 2 brothers. We were wondering if anybody wanted to get together for a meetup or 3?

We'll be there from 12/27 to at least 1/5 (if not longer).

Please post if you are interested in meeting up!

Cheers!

2. crazy hen quartet

crazy hen quartet Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Chandler AZ
    I'd like to say hi while you are here...
    Let me know if anyone else contacts you and makes plans. [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Excellent! I think there may be a few other takers... I know there are a bunch of AZ peeps on here.

4. crazy hen quartet

crazy hen quartet Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Chandler AZ
    Hey Nifty, you in town yet? I'd love ya to meet my girls!! [​IMG] Maybe pick your brain about a few things too, since I'm so new to all of this.

5. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Hey Nifty, I'd love to meet up with you. I'll PM ya;)

6. Nifty-Chicken

coool! we decided to spend the night as my sisters in LA. we went and visited carriebrown and her horses this morning and are getting gas right now outside of Blithe on the 10. we sould be in mesa arond 6. pm me if you are on the way!

7. Nifty-Chicken

Later than expected (10 was a mess once we got a bit into AZ) but we made it in safe.

So, seems like a bunch of peeps are interested in hanging out. Would you guys like to have a group get-together in a central location?

8. Nifty-Chicken

One suggestion for a meeting place: Home Town Buffet on Scottsdale Road and McDowell ??

Again, we're easy but would love to find a central place and a time that works for everyone.

9. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Bump for Arizona BYCers. If the Home Town Buffet is a Good, Central Location for everyone, lets work on a date and time. I know the manager there and they have 2 nice private rooms. one for about 25 and the other for about 60?

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:That's close for me. I already PM'd Their Other Mother with available times.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by