Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Emily and I will be driving down from the Bay Area to Mesa Az on 12/26 to visit my 2 brothers. We were wondering if anybody wanted to get together for a meetup or 3?

We'll be there from 12/27 to at least 1/5 (if not longer).

Please post if you are interested in meeting up!

Cheers!

I'd like to say hi while you are here...
Let me know if anyone else contacts you and makes plans.
big_smile.png

coool! we decided to spend the night as my sisters in LA. we went and visited carriebrown and her horses this morning and are getting gas right now outside of Blithe on the 10. we sould be in mesa arond 6. pm me if you are on the way!

Later than expected (10 was a mess once we got a bit into AZ) but we made it in safe.

So, seems like a bunch of peeps are interested in hanging out. Would you guys like to have a group get-together in a central location?

One suggestion for a meeting place: Home Town Buffet on Scottsdale Road and McDowell ??

Again, we're easy but would love to find a central place and a time that works for everyone.

Bump for Arizona BYCers. If the Home Town Buffet is a Good, Central Location for everyone, lets work on a date and time. I know the manager there and they have 2 nice private rooms. one for about 25 and the other for about 60?

Back
Top Bottom