Nifty's Feral Kitty Adventure

Pics
My GF refers to our cat as a "Queen" because of her royal personality. Tonight while she was sitting on my lap it was clear she fits the label.

View attachment 3683432View attachment 3683433
She sure has settled in well. :love From wild kitty to queen of her castle. Gotta love cats. They always know their place is at the top. It's teaching us humans our place is as their servants that takes a while sometimes. :lol:

OMG, I'm so tickled with myself. LOL!

Background:
My GF has taken a few songs and converted them to be about KMM.

My GF also has a coworker named "Daisy", and when we hear her name, this song often comes to mind:

Original Song:

I thought it would be fun to make up a KMM song using that as inspiration!

So, I decided to have some AI fun! :D

I took all my posts/messages from this chat and asked ChatGPT to summarize my thoughts about KMM, and the response:

"Cali, also referred to as Kitty Meow Meow, is a formerly feral cat turned affectionate family member who defied her wild origins with her sociable and attention-seeking nature. She's extremely talkative (hence her name KMM),craves human interaction, and often seeks out physical contact through pets and snuggles. Despite being an efficient rodent hunter, she exhibits behavior more akin to a spoiled house cat, displaying an almost regal demeanor as she naps in various cozy spots around the house."

Very nice!

Next, I uploaded an image of KMM to Bard and asked it to describe her photo:

"She is a long-haired grey and white domestic cat. Her fur is a mix of light and dark grey, with white markings on her face, chest, belly, and paws. She has round green eyes and a pink nose."
Next, I asked ChatGPT to tell me the lyrics of the song:
"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet upon the seat Of a bicycle built for two.
"

... then asked it to help me brainstorm ways to incorporate the info about KMM into a new version of the song.

Well, this part took a bit of manual work and my limited creativity. ChatGPT spit out dozens and dozens of examples for different parts of the chorus, Very few really worked well, but they gave me a lot of fun ideas. So I took bits-n-pieces of them and worked back-n-forth with ChatGPT to refine the song

... and here it is!

-Kitty, Meow Meow, chasing the rats away. You're so floofy, hair everywhere you lay.

-It won't be a silent union, each meow a merry reunion.
-Our life's not mute, you are so cute, in a tree like a queen on display.

(I used this video without lyrics to make it easier to think the words in my head ;) )

So, what do you think?!?

kmm-tree.jpg

OMG, I'm so tickled with myself. LOL!

Background:
My GF has taken a few songs and converted them to be about KMM.

My GF also has a coworker named "Daisy", and when we hear her name, this song often comes to mind:

Original Song:

I thought it would be fun to make up a KMM song using that as inspiration!

So, I decided to have some AI fun! :D

I took all my posts/messages from this chat and asked ChatGPT to summarize my thoughts about KMM, and the response:

"Cali, also referred to as Kitty Meow Meow, is a formerly feral cat turned affectionate family member who defied her wild origins with her sociable and attention-seeking nature. She's extremely talkative (hence her name KMM),craves human interaction, and often seeks out physical contact through pets and snuggles. Despite being an efficient rodent hunter, she exhibits behavior more akin to a spoiled house cat, displaying an almost regal demeanor as she naps in various cozy spots around the house."

Very nice!

Next, I uploaded an image of KMM to Bard and asked it to describe her photo:

"She is a long-haired grey and white domestic cat. Her fur is a mix of light and dark grey, with white markings on her face, chest, belly, and paws. She has round green eyes and a pink nose."
Next, I asked ChatGPT to tell me the lyrics of the song:
"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet upon the seat Of a bicycle built for two.
"

... then asked it to help me brainstorm ways to incorporate the info about KMM into a new version of the song.

Well, this part took a bit of manual work and my limited creativity. ChatGPT spit out dozens and dozens of examples for different parts of the chorus, Very few really worked well, but they gave me a lot of fun ideas. So I took bits-n-pieces of them and worked back-n-forth with ChatGPT to refine the song

... and here it is!

-Kitty, Meow Meow, chasing the rats away. You're so floofy, hair everywhere you lay.

-It won't be a silent union, each meow a merry reunion.
-Our life's not mute, you are so cute, in a tree like a queen on display.

(I used this video without lyrics to make it easier to think the words in my head ;) )

So, what do you think?!?

View attachment 3708950

Bravo :clapI guess the real question is, what does KMM think?

Bravo :clapI guess the real question is, what does KMM think?
LOL! Great question!

We haven't sung it for her yet. My GF is still learning the words, and I sureasheck am not singing it. LOL!

My daughter is in choir and has a nice voice (and so does her BF), so I'm asking them to sing / record it for me! :D

Back
Top Bottom