Arizona Chickens

Quote:
Because it is a scam.

Yep. Classic CL scam.

They probably have an apartment/house they can rent you too.

Its a scam! We ran into about 10 of those scams on craigslist when we were looking for a truck. A few days after we got a,truck there was a story on the news about a woman getting ripped off on one of the trucks we emailed someone about. They claimed to be in the army and would sell a 2007 truck for $2700 with it packaged in a cargo shipping box. She never got her money back.

Quote:
It makes perfect sense... I think.

OH wait... I just re read this and you're not talking about putting it on the wall at all... I think. So my run area is 7x14 - do you mean running them parallel with the 14 foot wall? Can you just come over and do it for me??
hide.gif

Cluckin if you need help I live in San Tan Valley and do understand what Gallo is saying.Pm me if you want some help.

Quote:
It makes perfect sense... I think.

OH wait... I just re read this and you're not talking about putting it on the wall at all... I think. So my run area is 7x14 - do you mean running them parallel with the 14 foot wall? Can you just come over and do it for me??
hide.gif

Cluckin if you need help I live in San Tan Valley and do understand what Gallo is saying.Pm me if you want some help.

Thanks
smile.png
DH wouldn't be very happy with me if I brought in outside help and didn't have him do it, even though he doesn't even like the chickens. I will keep it in mind, though
smile.png
I really do want them to have more shade - since this coop was built in the fall, I don't know how much they will have in the summer. The last one was an eyesore, but it was taller so it blocked more.

Quote:
Watch it Turkeybreeder! If they sell via "ebay" and allow western union for payment it's a scam! You will not actually find the vehicle on ebay if you search for it and they will take your money but not send a car. Always be careful if it sounds "too good to be true"!!!!

Quote:
I'm having some health issues and it's been a bit of a mystery. I'm going for more testing to see if they can figure it out. Hopefully they will get it figured out so I can get on a path to feeling better.

Downsizing will make it easier to manage with all this fatigue.

NoSkiveez, sorry to hear about the trouble! Maybe you are "just" getting old?
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

thank you everyone for your help
six years ago i was listening to music
when i got a call i won some tickets
to go to disney world just had to pay
the shipping of the tickets,
was not paying attention gave them
my bank account number and they stole
240 dollars from my bank account glad
i did not have more money in my bank account
never was able to recover my money
file a report with the bbb
but they were not able to recover
my money its bad that people
try to take advantage of you
and steal your money

Quote:
What is really bad is that a lot of time their victims are elderly. When my daughter worked for First Credit Union she use to tell me very sad stories about elderly people who would come in and not understand how the bank would let someone take all their money. They are easy targets, I know many times my mother-in-law would tell us how someone would offer to to winterize her windows, paint her house etc. They always needed money up front as a good intention to pay, or to buy the supply's. Every time she handed them money, she never saw that person again. She was dishing out $300.00 to $800.00 at a time. For every victim there is 10 or more people willing to take advantage of you.

Geez I wish my eyes could see straight before coffee that way I wouldn't have to edit.

Last edited:
Quote:
What is really bad is that a lot of time their victims are elderly. When my daughter worked for First Credit Union she use to tell me very sad stories about elderly people who would come in and not understand how the bank would let someone take all their money. They are easy targets, I know many times my mother-in-law would tell us how someone would offer to to winterize her windows, paint her house etc. They always needed money up front as a good intention to pay, or to buy the supply's. Every time she handed them money, she never saw that person again. She was dishing out $300.00 to $800.00 at a time. For every victim there is 10 or more people willing to take advantage of you.

Geez I wish my eyes could see straight before coffee that way I wouldn't have to edit.

When I worked at a bank, the "big" scam was people would steal your outgoing mail, and sort it by bank, then wash the ink off, and rewrite the check to themselves (their fake ID name) and go cash them. They would have them organized by bank in big boxes and just go from bank to bank (drive through) and cash them. You always knew because they wrote in a felt tip and you could feel the ball point writing from the original writing. Now they just steal your check and instead of washing it ... they just order checks on your account and go all over town buying stuff. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom