Arizona Chickens

Quote:
Awww poor little guy!!! Barfing is the worst!!! Love the peeing on the bedpost - LOL! Not that you have to clean it up of course, just too funny! Hopefully all of the barf is out!

Thanks guys. Ronin seems to be feeling better today, he just has those sunken-in purpley eyes. I took him to home depot (had to buy all the fixures, paint, etc for the bathroom remodel) and he lasted over an hour before the whining set in.

I am going to head to Mahonri's house in a minute to pick up some eggies for the Easter hatch.

Anyone need anything from Baker Nursery?

Quote:
LareePQG-Your stories always crack me up. Been there done that with pukin kids. My middle Son when he was 1 was going through Chemo and puked all the time. He was so sick we had to replace our couch. When we went shopping for one the sales guy, without knowing why we were replacing it, said very proudly that the was no way this couch can get stained due to the protective coating! We still have that couch 11 years later! People also use to ask why our van seats were covered with shower curtains. I would ask them if they had ever been driving down the road and had vomit hit you in the back of the head. LOL.

Quote:
make sure he is able to drink
some water so he does not dehydrate
or see if he can drink a little bit
of gatorade my sister when her kids were sick
she call the house and said i am taking the kids over
and left the kids at the house even though they were sick
never got a bottle of pedialyte or gatorades
to give the kids, my uncles say you learn
to take care of your nephews so when
you get married and your wife has kids
you know how to take care of them

Last edited:
Quote:
I can't get that visual out of my head!
lau.gif

Quote:
Mine just left after 10 days, and I swear we had those exact same conversations! In addition, there were all the subtle hints and tsk-tsking about my child rearing abilities (but that's another forum)
he.gif
. Good luck, I feel your pain.

My youngest son puked so often, we never went anywhere without a bucket in the backseat. He could get car sick just driving to Safeway.
Oddly though, he could ride all of those horrible rides at the amusement parks and never get sick.

He is 26 now, and still gets car sick if he isn't driving. And yes, we still have the bucket in place.

Rufus

Quote:
It was a longer day.

Little son is FINALLY napping.

We went to home depot (cave creek and tbird), got lunch, went home, picked up other kid, drove to Mahonri's for eggies (YAY!) (thomas & 30th st), drove to my dad's (87th ave & thomas), back home (cactus and 51), and may still take a trip out to deliver some dressers to a family in need (27th ave and bell).

Driving makes me sleepier than normal.

Quick insight into laree's chicken obsession: I spent and hour at my dad's helping his landscaper dig out the dandelions, so I could take them home to the chickens.

Gardener also gave me a medium sized-bag of clean grass clippings.

Yup. I am officially crazy.

Back
Top Bottom