Arizona Chickens

Quote:
I may have to join Laree's Hatch-Along!

This weeks eggs are being shipped to Illinois, but next weeks will be available.

Quote:
I may have to join Laree's Hatch-Along!

This weeks eggs are being shipped to Illinois, but next weeks will be available.

OooOOOoooOo. Whatcha gonna have??? Oh! by-the-by, the Maran that hatched today has fuzzy legs. And the extremely spoiled Cabaret (or Mr. Lucky as the case may be) is still in Emmy's room.

4 more pips, is it normal to have a hatch last more than 24 hours?

Last edited:
Quote:

OooOOOoooOo. Whatcha gonna have??? Oh! by-the-by, the Maran that hatched today has fuzzy legs. And the extremely spoiled Cabaret (or Mr. Lucky as the case may be) is still in Emmy's room.

4 more pips, is it normal to have a hatch last more than 24 hours?

I think mine took 36 hours, we had some early birds, a bunch in the middle, and then a few stragglers.

LOL, so I was reading an Urban Farming magazine ... and what do I see, plans to make a home made dehydrator - and as I look at it I realize I already have one, except it's called a wine cooler incubator - LOL! They use all of the same equipment to make the dehydrator, except obviously they don't put sponges and pans of water in, and probably don't use a thermostat because hotter is better. Crazy!

Quote:
Another hatched, 2 more pipped!
wee.gif

6 out 2 more pipped! Oh I am sooooo in trouble!

10 little fuzzy butts. Humidity dropped drastically overnight, no new pips this morning. I'll leave the bator running today just in case.

Quote:
6 out 2 more pipped! Oh I am sooooo in trouble!

10 little fuzzy butts. Humidity dropped drastically overnight, no new pips this morning. I'll leave the bator running today just in case.

Yay!!! How many are left? Congrats on the fuzzy butts!!!
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
:jumpy

Quote:

ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

9 more eggs! I'm happy we got 10 though! I will do eggtopsies if need be, but I'm still hoping for late bloomers.

Quote:
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

9 more eggs! I'm happy we got 10 though! I will do eggtopsies if need be, but I'm still hoping for late bloomers.

fl.gif
I hope more hatch!!!!

Back
Top Bottom