Arizona Chickens

Hey all you up in this area DD in Wickenburg says they will start ordering Purina for me so if interested let them know. Said to let them know what and how much and they will have it starting with next delivery...

I think I am going to give it a try.....

Quote:
Cool, I will have to look into that. I bought some Purina in Prescott awhile back but I am thinking the calcium was lower....grr can't remember now. Tomorrow I am going to the other feed store and trying their Kruse brand. I want to see how that compares to what I am getting from DD.

Moringa Seed Hotline: Get 'em while their hot!

I have envelopes prepared for Constance and Gallo:
Hand delivering to Tracydr Thursday
Need mailing address for the following:
Southern Desert
Tball Chicky
TT

and sprouting for Sonoran Silkies.

Anybody else hopping on this bandwagon? Todays the day! I won't make you wear the costume. Unless you want to...

Quote:
We'll need bandwagon and costume photos
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

Hey, I'll try. But you know I'm all but invisible in urban camo stealth mode.
(edited to correct the auto correct function that doesn't know me very well...)

Last edited:
Quote:
Could I hop on the bandwagon, please? I can send you my address or you can send it along with the other Tucson folks, and I can pick it up from someone. Whatever is easier for you.
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

Hey, I'll try. But you know I'm all but invisible in urban camo stealth mode.
(edited to correct the auto correct function that doesn't know me very well...)

Use IR film
big_smile.png

Eleanor and Scraps are being SO noisy today. We've had an egg from each of them now, and Scraps (New Hampshire) behaved much this way yesterday before she laid--running up and down in and out of the coop, making a nesty shape inside, ba-gawk!ing a lot. But they've both been doing it for about three or four hours now, on and off. Ah--they just stopped!

Anyway. I'm sure I'm being a paranoid chicken mom, but should I be concerned that the noise and action has been going on this long?

Quote:
Could I hop on the bandwagon, please? I can send you my address or you can send it along with the other Tucson folks, and I can pick it up from someone. Whatever is easier for you.
smile.png

Meg, you could send all the Tucson seeds to me and I'll see that they get distributed (Tball Chicky, TT!, pimachickens, constance). pimachickens, I'll bring yours to the aquaponics meeting on the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom