Arizona Chickens

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
It's the cheese! It's the cheese!

I picked up a 25 lb. bag of unmedicated Purina.

Just to hold me over till Higley Feed gets the Kruse organic back in stock.

or

We get our act wired tight and order a ton or two from a mill!!!! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

I'll be home tomorrow, I only have to install two hydraulic cylinders in the bulldozer and remove 5-6 tons of rock from next door.
If you get me a recipe and a Name and or phone # I'll find out if it is doable...

Quote:
"... unfortunately some people are raising them in their house for a certain period of time. You just can't do that. They're farm animals; they're not pets."

I think a bunch of folks around here might beg to differ with that opinion. I do agree with washing hands after handling them.

today was Walter's 17th B'day. He's already talking about voting in the next election
gig.gif

For all the bakers out there; Pastry and I think Becky...

Here is the cake Tammy made for him. Can you guess what types of pets he has?

99626_img_32401.jpg

We are getting him a Salvador Monitor for his B'day - Wild Side pets has a 1- 2 week lead time though.

Chickies are settling down now. They are not quite huddled, just next to each other.
I'm sure I'll feel guilty enough soon and put a reflector light out there.
tongue.png

Quote:
Oh, I was in a hurry and missed that part. My sympathies also. The first one is the hardest.
hit.gif

Actually she was our second 1 to lose. we started out with 4 chicks, the 2 BOs, and 2 silkies but sadly our dog got 1 of the silkies when they were about 4-6 wks old. then i went to get a replacement and ended up getting 3 more
lol.png

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom