Arizona Chickens

Here is Gabriel struting his stuff at only 7 weeks old! He started this a week ago but was unable to get a picture. When Lisa [Puffycheeks] came to get her baby goat she brought me 4 turklets. So cute! The young turkeys and hens were checking them out!

Puffycheeks picked her baby boy today.

That goat is so stinkin' cute!
love.gif

Kat, Great looking chicks! So you think my babies can go out side with out need of heat at night? Darn should of had you come in and see the chicks but then you saw them on the post.
Terri I havent seen your chicks yet :( well I can only speak for mine but in the summer after it get to 100 ive had no problems with even my 1 day olds being out in the nursery outside . they have plenty of shade during the day and they all cuddle at night and since its still 80 out at midnight here no problems with them getting cold. Now if we get a cold front come I put the heat light out for them..
jumpy.gif
babies are growing by leaps and bonds, I love watching them change week from week. Im still looking for some splash hint hint

Don't look at me for splash. I've had no luck finding any myself. Put your splash roo with a black or blue hen I think you'll get splash. You have a good chance anyway. Thanks for the info.
I had a hard time letting that little goaty go!

Don't look at me for splash. I've had no luck finding any myself. Put your splash roo with a black or blue hen I think you'll get splash. You have a good chance anyway. Thanks for the info.
I had a hard time letting that little goaty go!
I dont have a splash roo yet . I have a cookoo .... Yes its hard to let the babies go , but im sure its got a good home. and you will get to see picture of it growing up . Im going to be the same way when our Donkey has theyre baby in November

Back
Top Bottom