Arizona Chickens

I need this mat for my back door.

600x411px-LL-eeb9e9bc_scan.jpeg

Mine jump the chicken fence and come tapping on my sliding door. I think it's funny. I don't think they'd come in if I opened the door.

My chicken endivers stink right now!
he.gif
I put 13 silky eggs to set and when I candled them I only lost 2. Just before lockdown my bator peaked at 102. Still not real worried but I was to have a hatch last Thursday and not one pip yet! The humidity has been good. Temp except for that one peak has been good. What am I doing wrong!!!! I borrowed a egg turner from Bootsie. Candled them and took out any duds and still can't do it! My first batch in that bator all hatched but two! What was THAT! Beginners luck? The only thing I don't have is my bator is a LG still air. Would it be better if I got a fan?

Quote: Ours would - before we put up the "Gallo designed" fence!

Ours basically *sprint* into the house if given half a chance.....
roll.png

I was in the kitchen this morning and saw a shadow outside....our young Serama cockerel (who is an absolute sweetie and loves people) was sitting on the back of the patio chair looking in at me.
big_smile.png

Hey, they know where the treats come from! Before our birds were banned from the back patio they used to congregate right outside the sliding glass door. Then they learned they could peck at the glass until they got our attention. I guess they also had us trained well. There's just something awkward about eating dinner with a flock of chickens looking on.

Mikey, I feed my cat "Nine Llives" cat food from a can.. At the end of the day, when it is gettng dry, I scrape out the bowl, and give it to the hens..They love it.. I've been doing this for a number of years with no problems that I can see.. It does seem to help my OLD ladies... Will

Hey, they know where the treats come from! Before our birds were banned from the back patio they used to congregate right outside the sliding glass door. Then they learned they could peck at the glass until they got our attention. I guess they also had us trained well. There's just something awkward about eating dinner with a flock of chickens looking on.
Especially if it's a chicken dinner....
hide.gif

tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom