Arizona Chickens

Thank you to city farm, sil, and K9Dave for meeting us to grt the seed box. It was a great time.

Ty to Desert Marcy for meeting us this am to get the feed.

Ty for the quail eggs and the candle and the chap stick.

I forgot the tea info city farm can you send it to me?

I'm so glad the seed box made it to Phoenix.  Who has it now?  Who wants it next?

We will be seeing Arizonachciken & Pastrymoma soon.. They might want it..
If it leaves I will private message you..

Thank you to city farm, sil, and K9Dave for meeting us to grt the seed box. It was a great time.
Ty to Desert Marcy for meeting us this am to get the feed.
Ty for the quail eggs and the candle and the chap stick.
I forgot the tea info city farm can you send it to me?

The tea is Thai Tea.. Made with heavy cream & sugar.. We get it from the Asian market..
Keep us posted on the quail eggs & new developments... :jumpy

So glad that you have joined in... What breeds do you have? :welcome
when we bought then we cose by color as we did not research much. So funny now I have this beautiful as each 8 is diferent. We do know the breed of last for as the store lady was kind to write down for me
BARRED Rock, R I Red, Buff Orphington,, Delaware.

sad sad news, my quail baby did not make it.
hit.gif
. My son is going to be so sad when he comes home today so I will be trying to get my quail eggs incubated. (ty to sil).

There are so many wonderful people in our group I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to meet you all.
hugs.gif

R.I.P. To my wonderful hen Jesse. She didn't come out of her nesting box today (Which see does a lot) and when I when to bring her out she was passed. We didn't expected to live past two months because of her neurological condition (Seizures) but she was two and a half. She was my first chicken and just like one of my dogs. You'll be missed.

Thank you to everyone for their support. It was a great learning experience for the kids & I.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom