Arizona Chickens

Kinda along the same line, I receive news reports from various Libertarian and right wing groups because of some of my magazine subscriptions and online purchases. About 6 weeks ago, I saw a report that the USDA was procuring machine guns. (!!!) Can anybody imagine why they would need them?

P.S. this is for real, Google USDA machine guns. If you find the Office of Special Investigations reply to questioning, you can tell they are lying because their lips are moving!

Hopefully they need them to stand up against Dow, Monsanto and all the other companies poisoning us.

[I[/I]
How do I harvest the seeds from a Texas Lilac Vitex?? I bought one from my friend for $5 and its full of little seeds.
I just cut the flower from the tree, while still in partial bloom, let dry on a plate, then put into a labeled envelope..
:lau BYC keeps all the photos you've posted! I never noticed till just now, and my tie dye striped bodysuit pic from christmas is in there. Remember the bodysuit conversation? I think LKD started it and I just had to have one!! I still haven't been ballsy enough to wear the suit anywhere. :gig
Hilarious discussion!! :lau
@Sill was just here having afternoon tea. She was showing me the correct buttons to "multi" this is a duplicate.
Boy, that sounds like fun.. Wish we had a creek.. :thumbsup
They love it! it's fairly dry right now, with only a few pools of water, but as the monsoons kick in, it starts running. They love to go down there and dig around the bases of trees and in the sand for bugs. It's pretty shady from all the cottonwoods, so they can stay out of the sun too. They've been laying some eggs in a tangle of roots that got exposed the last time it flooded, the little sillies. :rolleyes:
I will post up a photo of a mobile nesting house for the girls in a minute..wonder if they would use it..??

I love this mobile hen house..

Ummm....Dow and Monsanto ARE the USDA!

Sad but true.  Theres just a small part of me that still hopes they have the peoples best interests in mind.

I know that monsantos has come up in conversation.. They are the some of the worst human beings on this planet!! They have put so many farmers out of bussiness. All GMO!!! They have messed with original seeds.. They say " it is for countries with no agriculture, Blablabla. Liars!!!! The want " "world" yes, WORLD, seed domination.. Please don't be fooled by their antics ..
Their seed are only good for 1 year, then you can ONLY purchase from Them.. I am sure they say certain words , that make some people believe they are doing good for humanity, again.. What a joke.. Dont get me started.. There is only a few things that are this upsetting..

One of the most powerful in the world!  Instead of tactical gear they wear suits and look just like most elected politicians.

Kinda along the same line, I receive news reports from various Libertarian and right wing groups because of some of my magazine subscriptions and online purchases. About 6 weeks ago, I saw a report that the USDA was procuring machine guns. (!!!) Can anybody imagine why they would need them?

P.S. this is for real, Google USDA machine guns. If you find the Office of Special Investigations reply to questioning, you can tell they are lying because their lips are moving!

That s only a sliver of what is really happening.. Mst people really do not want to know..
Ignorance is bliss among most humans..

Back
Top Bottom