Arizona Chickens

Hopefully we come back to the AZ thread each time!! Took me a minute or two to find it - LOL. My girls are loving the cooler weather and the littles aren't very little anymore - almost 12 weeks old and I saw the Cuckoo Marans roo try to mate one of my older girls - learning experience!! Also heard one of the three (out of 8 newbies) roos try to crow yesterday. DANG was hoping for more hens too.

Hopefully we come back to the AZ thread each time!! Took me a minute or two to find it - LOL. My girls are loving the cooler weather and the littles aren't very little anymore - almost 12 weeks old and I saw the Cuckoo Marans roo try to mate one of my older girls - learning experience!! Also heard one of the three (out of 8 newbies) roos try to crow yesterday. DANG was hoping for more hens too.

If you are subscribed to this thread, you get an email when someone posts here in it. There is a thing you can click on that says "View this thread" that will bring you back here.

This is the Year of the Rooster (2017), so maybe that is why we are getting so many of them? :barnie

I stopped in at my local C-A-L Ranch yesterday. Lol I knew better but did it anyway. They still had some chicks and they are buy one get one free. I brought home 4 fully feathered Buff Cochin Bantams. Crossing fingers that I get at least1 pullet. :)

I stopped in at my local C-A-L Ranch yesterday. Lol I knew better but did it anyway. They still had some chicks and they are buy one get one free. I brought home 4 fully feathered Buff Cochin Bantams. Crossing fingers that I get at least1 pullet. :)

Since they are already fully feathered, you might be able to post pics of them over in the What breed or gender is this section to get some opinions on the sex of them.

Back
Top Bottom