Arizona Chickens

We are getting some good rain too...I forgot to bring the food pail in the coop and I JUST refilled it yesterday :hmm hopefully the girls don't mind soggy food for today. They seem to enjoy the rain, refusing to go in the shelter of the coop and instead preferring to scratch in the wet dirt. Don't you just love the smell of desert rain?

I have health problems my body doesn't like cold and damp weather, I grew up in Michigan could handle the winters. I have some close mountains that get snow, it sure is beautiful to see. So why are you disappointed?

Because it's going to be gorgeous out there and I'm under orders to lift no weight until after I start physical therapy :hit
It's cold and my back doesn't like it. I want to be out there working in the yard!

We are getting some good rain too...I forgot to bring the food pail in the coop and I JUST refilled it yesterday :hmm hopefully the girls don't mind soggy food for today. They seem to enjoy the rain, refusing to go in the shelter of the coop and instead preferring to scratch in the wet dirt. Don't you just love the smell of desert rain?
Smelled it as soon as I openned the door this morning, it was great! Drizzled half the night last night, and I was laying up wondering what all I had left out in it. My kids get fermented feed so they're used to soggy food, but they have a raised feeder in the coop for nibbling on too. My two new (to me) ducks are all happy!!!

Because it's going to be gorgeous out there and I'm under orders to lift no weight until after I start physical therapy :hit
It's cold and my back doesn't like it. I want to be out there working in the yard!
You can still go outside and fiddle fart around, I understand the back hurts I have a compression fracture t9 plus more , I get a few chores done then take a rest. Being active is very important. I hope you enjoy your day.:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom