Arizona Chickens

Trying to find my roo a new home. Posted on Craigslist and my local neighborhood media. Thought maybe someone here might be able to help me out. Barred rock 4-5 months old just starting crowing and mounting the girls.

Don't be surprised if you have to end up eating him. I advertise my extra boy's for free with no takers, and finally have to eat them or turning them loose for any predators in the area to do the job for me.

Trying to find my roo a new home. Posted on Craigslist and my local neighborhood media. Thought maybe someone here might be able to help me out. Barred rock 4-5 months old just starting crowing and mounting the girls.
Try the swaps on fb. Glendale, Peoria, buckeye etc. Most of the ones I sold I sold on there.

Finally done packing. You would think we are going for a month. Wyoming here we come lol. Going to miss my chicken.

Do you all want vacay pictures throughout the week?

Of course! Make us all jealous of cool Wyoming lol j/k bet your chickens would like the weather just not the travel be prepared for a bit of shyness when u return from them just in case

Have fun!

Finally done packing. You would think we are going for a month. Wyoming here we come lol. Going to miss my chicken.

Do you all want vacay pictures throughout the week?
Yes please update us with pictures :D Our neighbor across the way is in Casper, Wyoming for the summer. He calls to check on things in AZ from time to time and it sounds just gorgeous up there this time of year. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom