Arizona Chickens

Bob's Henhouse

More like Bob's Nuthouse!
9 Years
Sep 11, 2010
Wittmann
Hi all, yes, got rear ended and shoved into the van in front of me heading over to pastrymama's. I've been in worse, but I guess I was younger then.
old.gif
Thank you for the kind words, but you embarass me.

Noskiveez, hatch day for your eggs should be on the 9th or 10th.

Speaking of a duck and chicken cross, have you ever seen a duck trying to mate with a chicken? It is pretty amusing. I think my male needs a bigger harem.
wink.png

GoneHomeGrown2

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
AZ 1/2way between hot and cold
Your story about the new medication testing makes me wonder. My mother went down to Tucson to be considered for trial on a medication that was designed for another type of cancer and was being tested for cases like yours. She also has a rare one. (I hate my memory, I can never remember what she has exactly) She was given the go and has been on the same medication since. She had previous gone through surgery and 1 series of chemo and has not had to do another. They had hoped to slow the cancer and the medication has actually consistantly held it back and even reduced it in follow up scans. They have had to increase dosage twice (I think) and she has some relativley minor side effects, but wow. Back to what got me started, the time frame that you are talking about is about the same time she went down there. Nothing really significant I know, but just interesting. I wonder if was the same trials.

Quote:

GoneHomeGrown2

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
AZ 1/2way between hot and cold
Bob, those babies are so adorable. Just bundle the whole group up and i will be happy to make them disappear. I'll put them in ... uhm... ok, I need to build some more pens.
I am sorry to hear about the accident. I hope everything gets taken care of quickly.

Tonopah Pati: I am sure I saw something a little while back, but what kind of roo's are you trying to rehome? My roo will have nothing to do with my 2 cornish hens and I was hoping to hatch some meaties from them, so have started lokking for another rooster for them. Of course, I just got rid of 6 roos over the last month or so.
roll.png
It would give me an excuse to come down and visit a friend of mine that lives down that way too.

Well, off to work (yuck). At least it is my Friday. Have a good day all.

Bob's Henhouse

9 Years
Sep 11, 2010
Wittmann
Mahonri, I'm not sure. Whatever it is, it crossed with my naked necks quite awhile back, I have 2 naked necks that color now. They are actually nice looking, gentle birds. I'll take a pic and post it

Bob's Henhouse

9 Years
Sep 11, 2010
Wittmann
Waiting for dinner. I can't even walk when they are waiting for that bag to open. You know, I only feed tehm every other week, or so they think.
tongue.png

67557_100_1064.jpg

Mahonri, recognize anybody in this pic?

Momma and Papa duck.

67557_100_1066.jpg

Blue? naked necks.

67557_100_1067.jpg

Last edited:

NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez Poultry
10 Years
Dec 27, 2009
Casa Grande
My Coop
My Coop
Chrystal - I bought a hand full of dvds on ebay when Mayan was about 2. One was a sequel to sleeping beauty and I popped it in the dvd player, it started normal and I walked away. Turned out to be Gremlins 2 and really freaked her out. Needless to say it was a bad bootleg, no wonder it had a $2.00 price tag and free shipping from Hong Kong.

Bob - What are the Silver/Blue chicks? Very pretty!

Top Bottom