Arizona Chickens

@FeatherPugs
He's a white nosed coati, the chickens don't like him but he doesn't seem to give two hoots about them, I think he would go for the egg's if he knew they were there ( and if the slackers were laying). he charges the cats for fun though. we think he used to be a pet since he has no problem around people unless you surprise him. he's tried Walking right into the neighbors and our front doors. never a dull moment with him around! he likes hanging out on the side porches, just observing and snuffling people as they walk past. (pic tsken from a marco polo)
20200130_172145.png

Sissy meter reader! get your long pants on and get back there! Lol "Mrs. Tweedy, the chickens are revolting!"
Mine are currently playing drive Mama nuts, lol. I got some Naked Necks from @BlueBaby a few months back, got Charlie, the angels and then 2 chicks that I call the wingettes, and 4 hatching eggs, which amazingly after being out of the incubator for 8 hours, they still all hatched :) , the 4 hatch are in the main flocks cage, the wingettes, 6 that I bought to round out Charlies harem and the angels are in Charlies Coop, someone and I suspect it's one of the wingettes are laying light blue or green eggs..lol.. found one in the top of my oyster shell can and this AM found one that someone had laid in the area that is suppose to be a dust bath for them. Short of sleeping out there with them, I don't know how I am going to catch who's guilty.
1580491400488.png

Back
Top Bottom