Arizona Chickens

City farm

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.
Wanted to say hi on this busy holiday week. We’re sitting out front enjoying a sparkling water listening to all the wild bird’s. Have a great holiday.
8133B0F3-7619-44DE-A6D1-E56D528B6DFF.jpeg

BlueBaby

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 21, 2016
Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
Since neither my DH nor I have any relatives here, we took our chances and had our reservation for today's dinner at the Black Angus over in Chandler. We had asked for seating in the section of and got to see our favorite waitress there named Chris. We were glad that she's doing ok. It felt funny talking with the mask's on.

springvalley123

Crowing
5 Years
May 22, 2015
North of Phoenix
Since neither my DH nor I have any relatives here, we too our chances and had our reservation for today's dinner at the Black Angus over in Chandler. We had asked for seating in the section of and got to see our favorite waitress there named Chris. We were glad that she's doing ok. It felt funny talking with the mask's on.
We had our turkey this past Sunday just the two of us. 60 yrs old and that's the first time I cooked a turkey, plus a meal! Glad to hear the favorite waitress is still there, you always worry about that with the closures and reduced capacity etc.

BlueBaby

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 21, 2016
We had our turkey this past Sunday just the two of us. 60 yrs old and that's the first time I cooked a turkey, plus a meal! Glad to hear the favorite waitress is still there, you always worry about that with the closures and reduced capacity etc.

Your only 4 years younger than I am then. :D This was the first time that we went out to a sit-down restaurant since New Years.

BlueBaby

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 21, 2016
Didn’t know anything about it! Sounds fun

I had thought about setting a few of mine as mixed breed's for it, but I'm picking up 10 Aloha chick's on Saturday, and will possibly be getting some hatching egg's of the same breed from a different source. So if I get the egg's too I'll have to set them right away and can't wait until Dec. 11th to set them for that hatch-a-long.

Suzyqschickens

Songster
Jun 2, 2018
Candles tonight 24/32 are growing. Day 15!!! So looks like only one th
I had thought about setting a few of mine as mixed breed's for it, but I'm picking up 10 Aloha chick's on Saturday, and will possibly be getting some hatching egg's of the same breed from a different source. So if I get the egg's too I'll have to set them right away and can't wait until Dec. 11th to set them for that hatch-a-long.
alohas huh? Making naked neck alohas?

Top Bottom