Arizona Chickens

but according to an article in the AMAC.us magazine/web site, apparently walmart and mcdonalds are paying you to come to a job interview....

I've been hearing about that, too! Many places are doing that because they can't get any worker's. The couch potatoes don't want to get up.

Yep! No free money, you'd have to actually work for it.
I suspect that some people downsized their spending, and now they do not need the second job at Walmart. Lots of retired people here in Prescott, and they have been getting by on their Social Security without working the extra job at Walmart for a year now. Not going to restaurants and getting your hair & nails done makes it easier to live on SS! I know of 2 widows who moved in together, neither one works now.

I suspect that some people downsized their spending, and now they do not need the second job at Walmart. Lots of retired people here in Prescott, and they have been getting by on their Social Security without working the extra job at Walmart for a year now. Not going to restaurants and getting your hair & nails done makes it easier to live on SS! I know of 2 widows who moved in together, neither one works now.
and they probably still got the stimulus payment. I bet they could afford to buy some of your hatchlings! win-win!

Our well water is getting low. We are enjoying the green grass while it lasts!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    777.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    981.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom