Arizona Chickens

Hello from us in East Mesa. I have been so busy on FB with our Little Free garden stands of Az. It’s a 2nd job with zero $. You all know how much I love growing plants, it’s comes naturally to share what I have. We have over 90 locations statewide and was on the news in Tucson for the 2nd time, maybe 3rd, idk I think 3rd. Here is the link..
https://www.kgun9.com/spiritofsoaz/...uSvd3eS6X2-fbkSrI1vj72h-hMpx-cD5GCi4uE27-cb-M

But on another note. I am not doing chickens anymore (I still have some) but no more, it was nice to find turkey‘s at the feed store for my broody hen CIndy. I am just about to take a break a read up on how they do with chickens. The momma took them right in, I knew she would. Anyho, I wanted to stop by and say hi and ask for am-my extra advice here 1st.

Hello from us in East Mesa. I have been so busy on FB with our Little Free garden stands of Az. It’s a 2nd job with zero $. You all know how much I love growing plants, it’s comes naturally to share what I have. We have over 90 locations statewide and was on the news in Tucson for the 2nd time, maybe 3rd, idk I think 3rd. Here is the link..
https://www.kgun9.com/spiritofsoaz/...uSvd3eS6X2-fbkSrI1vj72h-hMpx-cD5GCi4uE27-cb-M

But on another note. I am not doing chickens anymore (I still have some) but no more, it was nice to find turkey‘s at the feed store for my broody hen CIndy. I am just about to take a break a read up on how they do with chickens. The momma took them right in, I knew she would. Anyho, I wanted to stop by and say hi and ask for am-my extra advice here 1st.
:frowNice to hear from you. Your girls say hi! Here is the grey one with my grey one much like her. (Except twice as big)! The one I got from you is such a nice soft grey, and lays green eggs, very large. Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_6122.JPG
    IMG_6122.JPG
    871.8 KB · Views: 0

I was wondering if you were doing ok over there. Good luck with what you are doing now!

I should really go and stock up on chicken feed, at least a couple bags. it's safe to go back to TSC, no chicks until july!

Yep, I'll have the new chick's over here, and they are not from TSC. :gigMine will be in the brooder, without having been out of the room that the incubator is in until they are either sold or reach the 4 week old mark.

sounds like biosecurity!

That's just the way that I have been doing it all along, and I have good healthy chick's that I either sell, or they get placed in my grow-out pen that sit's inside of my chicken run after they turn 4 week's old or are fully feathered. They start the look but don't touch thing with the adult member's of the flock.

I went to TSC today and got some chick starter feed, but they were out of the All Flock. I had to go to the Pet Food Warehouse to get it, and they had chicks. They had Welsummers, EE's RIRs, and one other breed. Temptation! So cute! And they looked healthy.

I candled again this evening. One Dorking egg has movement, and I saw what looked like a beak. 😍 Gotta stop candling now.

But the bad news is that three plots of raw land near me are for sale. I want to stay rural, but they're selling land anywhere in rural AZ like crazy. I don't want to end up in a developing/developed area. :(

It's also because of all of the taxes that going up, and the inflation of the money because of all of that free money that they handed out. It's being passed unto the consumer's.

Edit: Why would people want to go back to work when they can stay at home or go have fun with the free stimulus check's being sent out?
but according to an article in the AMAC.us magazine/web site, apparently walmart and mcdonalds are paying you to come to a job interview....

Back
Top Bottom