Arizona Chickens

The 2 little Exchequer Leghorns are a cockerel and a pullet. @BlueBaby you will probably recognize my chick carrier. Too bad I can't keep roosters here. I am pushing it having 1! The Red Dorking chicks are twice the size of the rest of the chicks. I will have to take some photos of them, too.

Attachments

• IMG_6162.JPG
    IMG_6162.JPG
    464.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6164.JPG
    IMG_6164.JPG
    414.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6173.JPG
    IMG_6173.JPG
    358.3 KB · Views: 2
The close up of the one in the bottom picture likes to talk, and I think that she likes people to talk to her also. She might decide to go broody again for you though.
Both white NN hens laid eggs yesterday! And today all eating bread from my hand.

I placed them all in dog house to roost last nite and talked to them all- yes they liked talking. My DH will have to do that tonite as I'm on the road again for a couple days for work.

Both white NN hens laid eggs yesterday! And today all eating bread from my hand.

I placed them all in dog house to roost last nite and talked to them all- yes they liked talking. My DH will have to do that tonite as I'm on the road again for a couple days for work.

They pig out when you give them wet feed too. It help's to keep them hydrated when it's hot out, and I add some vitamins and electrolytes into it.

The 2 little Exchequer Leghorns are a cockerel and a pullet. @BlueBaby you will probably recognize my chick carrier. Too bad I can't keep roosters here. I am pushing it having 1! The Red Dorking chicks are twice the size of the rest of the chicks. I will have to take some photos of them, too.

Well, since they are Leghorn's, the girl will lay egg's for you well later on, but there's not going to be much meat on that boy for you though.

Back
Top Bottom