Arizona Chickens

Have either of you ever tried hydroponics for growing veggies? It looks interesting.
I've never had great results trying to grow anything that way, not sure what I did wrong but the roots always ended up rotting and I just gave up. On another note I discovered the crystal palaces of the 1850's which were essentially huge greenhouses. What I found interesting was they all had pipe organs in them, digging a bit further in the history it was briefly discussed that they were played regularly and it led to plants growing faster but also they produced a lot more fruits and vegetables per plant. I'm still trying to understand the effects of musical frequencies on living things but I've been planning to try an experiment of playing music in the garden just to see what will happen, I know it sounds silly but I'm really fascinated to see if it works or not.

I think that it is like some other vaccinations. The vaccinated ones do not get sick, you do not even know that your chicken are carrying MG or something worse, like Newcastle. But, when your bird that seems healthy goes to another flock, those birds get sick and die. I would rather be the bird that is not sick, even if I might give it to an unfortunate UN-vaccinated one. :idunno
I think they call that "leaky vaccine". I read that Marek's vaccine is that way. Who knows if the covid vaccines are leaky. I don't think they tested for that as part of the emergency review.

Back
Top Bottom