Arizona Chickens

I did that right away, then put it back in the box. I have it sitting next to my stack's of egg carton's.
Nice! Now you'll have it when you need it.

With all this wind, I need to put the chickens outside so it can blow all the loose feathers off them, and they can finish molting and go back to laying eggs.

Nice! Now you'll have it when you need it.

With all this wind, I need to put the chickens outside so it can blow all the loose feathers off them, and they can finish molting and go back to laying eggs.
Mine have been hanging out in the run all day enjoying the breeze from the wind. A couple of them were even taking a nap until I went in there.

We had one ferocious wind overnight, and some rain. The wind tore the door off the shed again. Last time the wind did this I did a home made fix that apparently wasn't that great. Oh, well. Live and learn.

Last evening when they were all inside the coop I noticed that three of the Dorkings are bigger than Big Ben! He's just a little guy, but just seems bigger. Maybe it's because he's the one who stands out with his strutting and crowing, not sure, but I was surprised to take a good look at him and see how small he really is. He seems to think he's a big guy.

Walked outside this morning. things all over the place and stuck in trees. Opened the door to the 26 ft dome greenhouse after looking up and heart sinking at a tear in the roof and the frame is there, the plastic and shade cloth no where in sight. it's going to be a bad day
Are you still in Arizona?

Walked outside this morning. things all over the place and stuck in trees. Opened the door to the 26 ft dome greenhouse after looking up and heart sinking at a tear in the roof and the frame is there, the plastic and shade cloth no where in sight. it's going to be a bad day
Are your chicken's ok?

Back
Top Bottom