Arizona Chickens

Quote:&nb haha!! did you see the description he wrote about it? "Hes pink, loud and eats and poops alot. Hes an *** hole and bites every chance he gets"

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Hi everyone does anybody know anyone that raises good quality seramas in AZ? I know there is someone in avondale but i lost her contact info. Thanks

Day 7!! First time ever candling :barnie The Marans eggs are so dark, I really had a difficult time seeing much at all. The air cells were good and not rolling so that is a good thing. The Amaracauna eggs were easier to see and I think they all are developing. I had one light brown egg with a definite blood ring, so it's gone. All the rest of the eggs I kept in the incubator, for now. I used a small LED flashlight and tried to quickly check each egg and get it back into the incubator. Now I get to wait another week. I will be a happy chicken mom if something hatches....anything....all roos....just gimme chickies. LOL
I'm in chick envy. Sounds fun to hatch but im not ready. Keep us posted and good luck.
X2

Hi everyone does anybody know anyone that raises good quality seramas in AZ? I know there is someone in avondale but i lost her contact info. Thanks

Rachel Garman in Douglas raises Seramas. She shows them and is an active member of the Tucson Poulty, Pigeon and Fancy Fowl Club. I don't know anything about the quality since I have no interest in those useless tiny birds
gig.gif
being a large fowl fancier myself, but she is active in the Serama community.

Back
Top Bottom